Train For Aim Heads to Palm Hills
One of the most popular fitness programmes in Cairo, TFA launches a new Fitness Academy in Palm Hills this weekend.
We never thought we’d see the day when the laziest population on earth, i.e. Egyptians were suddenly smitten with sports, but over the last year or so in particular, it seems the fitness trend has swept the nation and people are taking up high intensity workouts like there’s no tomorrow. Meanwhile, we’re still sitting pretty with a burger in one hand and a cigarette in the other and the only way someone can get us to move is if they dangle a cookie in front of us. But that’s neither here nor there. Train For Aim is one such training programme, a multi-disciplinary exercise routine that’s prompted Egyptians to get off their butts and do all sorts of fit people things…like whatever fit people do. JUST KIDDING. We totally know about swimming and running too, guys.
The certified trainers have whipped Egyptians across the country into shape, with targets that range from marathons and triathlons to fitness competitions and mountain climbing/hiking. And now they’re setting up a new TFA Fitness Academy in Palm Hills, set to launch this Saturday the 18th of April. The academy will be located in the basketball court inside Palm Club, but fret not, it’s totally accessible to non-members of the club as well. They’ll be providing a variety of morning and evening sessions for different training preferences and levels of fitness, so the most hardcore athletes and the laziest couch potatoes can all join.
They’ll be kicking off all this on Saturday with – what else? – a massive workout session. That’s how fit people do launches. Hit up Palm Club bright and early on the 18th, where TFA will be holding four back-to-back sessions from 10AM to 2PM so you can get an idea of what their fitness classes are like, free of charge. Go get fit, people.
Oh and plus, if you don’t feel like driving, you can nab yourself a free ride to the event courtesy of Uber. Just follow the steps below.
1. Download the App or register here.
2. Register your credit card or debit card.
3. Choose your pick-up location, request a ride, enter the promocode, and track your car in real-time.
4. Enter the promotion code TFAPALMHILLSLAUNCH and you receive complimentary rides to and from the new TFA branch in Palm Hills 6th of October! (Note: this promocode will only be applied if you begin or end your trip at the event location).
To find out more, check out their Facebook page here or follow them on Instagram @trainforaim.
- Previous Article Boikutt: Hip Hop and the Soundscape within Palestine’s Walls
- Next Article Nike Women Are #BetterForIt