7 For All Egyptkind
They say the economy is failing and we’re soon not going to be able to afford food. They’re wrong. Why? Because L.A-based premium denim brand 7 for All Mankind is opening it’s first stand-alone store right here in Cairo.
They say beard is the new black, galabeya is the new Gucci and style is the least of our worries. We say they’re wrong. Why? Because L.A-based premium denim brand 7 for All Mankind is opening it’s first stand-alone store right here in Cairo. That means we’ll be getting the slickest denim designs, straight off the catwalk and not a couple of years later in some “department” store come January 9th, 2013. For those of you who don’t know, 7 jeans are the staple of every celebrity’s wardrobe, but if that doesn’t do it for you, here are 7 reasons you should be wearing 7 jeans.
1) If you squint while walking down Gezerit Al Arab Street and into the new 7 For All Mankind store, you can pretend you’re on Robertson Boulevard in Beverly Hills where the first 7 store is.
2) We like how they say “For All Mankind”, it makes us feel included.
3) They make your butt look like this:
4) There’s a reason why there are 7 deadly sins.
5) They taught us that denim doesn’t have to be blue:
7) If you’re cool enough to have an invite to the launch, there’s a little discount in store for you!
7 For All Mankind’s Cairo Flagship Store, 32 Gezerit El Arab, Mohandessin, Cairo.